Wednesday, February 8, 2012

I'm back!

Wow, it sure has been a long time. Many events have taken course since my last blog insert. Let's see...our daughter graduated from High School. We packed her up and dropped her off a college. Where did she go you ask. Too far away, is what i say. Taylor is off at Oregon State University. She is off starting many new adventures and i am adjusting quite well (finally). Oh, one more really big life changing event. We started our own new business. A wine bar and wine retail shop. So, you can see, we have been quite busy. I am looking forward to blogging again and sharing all of my recipes and adventures with you. Also, please remember, this is an open blog, so please be sure to share all your great recipes and adventures with me. I would love to post them all.

Cheers to many more delicious recipes, adventures and simply sharing all the good stuff in life.

No comments: